BACHELOR OF FINE ART IN FILM MAKING
This course has been crafted to provide an intensive knowledge towards the understanding of cinema in
different genre of filmmaking i.e script writing, Cinematography, Direction, and Editing. This course
focused on day to day operation of the Motion Picture Cinema Process, Short films, Documentary and
commercial and deliver the expert guidance on above. Please note, this course is offered educational help
and as a tool of path – making, in the end, student will have to perform and deliver their assignments,
which will prove their skill and attitude in real world.
Intensive, industry-ready creative
professional program across
- Provide students with an understanding of concepts and processes in the field of film making.
- Develop basic and advance skills of pre-production, production and post production in the art of Filmmaking.
|University / Institution
||Indian Institute of Photography
|| Bachelor of Fine Art in Film Making
||BFA in Film Making
||12th Class pass Certificate in any stream. Admission is on a first-come-first-served basis.Based on Personal interview with Director
||3 Academic Years
|Class Days & Batch Timings
||Monday to Friday 10:30am to 5:30pm
||100% placement assistance and on-job training by IIP.
FEATURES OF THIS COURSE
- - Program Designed to fulfil current film industry demands
- - Industry Expertise Guest Lecture
- - On Field Experience
- - Course focused on its practical knowledge along with theoretical philosophy and research of cinema studies and art of film – making
- - Indoor & Outdoor Shooting skill
- - Highly Developed Aesthetical environment
- - First Hand Trial and Error
- - Practical Orientation
- - In-depth Knowledge of Photography art
- - Script – writing, Cinematography, Editing, Direction Workshops will be delivered by Industry Expert
- - Specialization in Script writing , Film Direction, Cinematography, Audiography and Editing
- - Learning by practice is our progressive educational approach
- - Hand on experience of Cinema and Video Camera by Workshop (Red Camera, Sony Camera,Black Magic Camera Workshop)
- - Different Editing and Colour Correction Software Workshop like FCP, and Davinci Resolve
- - Our Project – based curriculum provides key knowledge of tools and their techniques
- - To being as a IIPians, you will get option for elective credits in final year in Script – Writing,Direction, Cinematography, Editing and Colour Correction and Audiography
USP OF THE BFA (Film Making)
- - 2000 sq. meter newly proposed IIP Campus at the heart of Noida Film City at Yamuna Expressway Near Noida International Airport is dedicated to the art of Filmmaking
- - Apart from Film city of Uttar Pradesh , Punjab Film City is our official Partner
- - As we all know in upcoming days, Film Market is shifting from Mumbai to Noida Film City, it is a golden opportunity to Filmmaker
- - IIP itself is a budding University which is dedicated toward the Different forms of art and culture
- - We feel the responsibility toward conservation of the Indian Art and Culture so our training approach is based on Indian Indology i.e exploration of Indian Literature, Culture, History and Indian Philosophy through art of Cinema.
- - We promote independent Film-making approach in the Students, so individual can get a chance to produce his or her independent Film
- - IIP film – making curriculum is designed in consideration of Indian as well as World Cinema industry norms
- - Creative minds behind the IIP have great Experience of Branding, Advertising and Entrepreneurship
- - IIP gives each student to grow and develop an entrepreneurial approach.
After Completion of this Course Student will able to : (minimum 75% of attendance required)
- - Produce and Create their own Film and TV Content
- - Handle Different format of Cameras (video as well as Cinema Cameras)
- - Write their own Film and T.VScript
- - Edit and Color correct the different Film and TV format.
New Batch Date Coming soon