Nature Photography Course
An enlightening space for high school students to develop their skills as visual storytellers.
Since its inception, IIP has nurtured and honed thousands of photography enthusiasts and students in using cameras as tools to tell their own stories, build community, and contribute to social change.
Housed in IIP’s state-of-the art facilities in Noida, IIP Teen PhotoSchool creates learning spaces for students to locate themselves in the traditions and teachings of analogue imagemaking. The program is designed to cultivate visual literacy, personal vision, and leadership skills through classes focused on the techniques and history of photography and visual culture.
With a tailor-made structure to suit every learning need, this unique program includes photography across various mediums with emphasis on digital and new media. Not just confined to classrooms, the students can also imbibe the art of photography through a well-stocked library, practice sessions, mentor reviews, workshops and a lot more. The curricula is youth-centered and centred towards the development of every student’s artistic bent, presentation skills and achievements.
- Art of communicating visually, What is Nature Photography & its significance? Camera Equipment for Nature Photography. Ten Nature Photography Tips and Ideas to Get You Started.
- On basis of Class 1 knowledge, practical learning, on spot doubt clearing & critique.
- Visual literacy & Composition
- Outdoor on basis of Class 3 knowledge, practical learning, on spot doubt clearing & critique.
- Elements of composition (Geometrical shape, geometrical form, negative & positive space) + Documentary movie screening related to nature photography.
- Outdoor on basis of Class 5 knowledge, practical learning, on spot doubt clearing & critique.
- Editing on instagram app, social media handling & correct use of hashtags.
- Outdoor & certification